Form Exercising Rights
INSTRUCCIONES FORMULARIO EJERCICIO DE DERECHOS
RIGHTS EXERCISE FORM INSTRUCTIONS
From REALIA TECHNOLOGIES SL (from now on REALSEC) disposes of a form that can be downloaded at the bottom “see form” in order to exercise the different rights established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Data Protection General Regulation (DPGR) and detailed below:
- Right of access (article 15): It is the right to contact us to know if we are dealing with your personal data, what we are doing with them, where they come from or if we share it with a third party.
- Right of correction (article 16): It is the right to contact us to change any incorrect or inaccurate data, as well as complete incomplete data.
- Right of deletion (article 17): It is the right to contact us to request the deletion of your personal data when belonging to specific circumstances. This right is also known as the right to oblivion.
- Right to limitation of processing (article 18): It is the right to contact us in order to set limits regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability (article 20): It is the right to contact us to obtain a copy or transmission of your personal data in order to send it to another controller in structured format, common use and machine readable.
- Right to opposition (article 21): It is the right to contact us to oppose the processing of your personal data or to not be the subject of profiling.
- Right to not be the subject to individualized decisions (article 22): It is the right to be able to contact us in order to not make automated decisions in relation to your personal data.
You must send us the form provided duly completed, or a letter that you may consider appropriate along with the photocopy of your ID/NIE/Passport to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by standard post mail to the address of the Head Office in Infanta Mercedes N º 90 – 4th Floor – 28020 – Madrid.
In the case when the process is carried out through legal representation, the photocopy of your ID/NIE/Passport and the one of the person concerned, as well as an accredited document of the representation, must also be provided.
Unless a notification contrary to what had initially been exposed, a reply will be received through the same means by which the request had been sent (email or ordinary mail) within a maximum period of one month from the time of reception with the exception of complex circumstances, in which case may be extended to two months.